- Concourse-wax including 50 Vol.% of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax enriched with PTFE
- Creates an ingenious protection for your paintwork offering a "Teflon-pan-effect" thanks to which dirt and insects barely can't adhere
- Special development for Tommy Lund in Norway, one of the most famous automotive detailers in Scandinavia
- Proverbial easy application
- Prepare the paintwork with Paint Rubber, Quick Finish and Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
Swissvax Utopia is a modern and innovative system for an outstanding gloss experience combined with a PTFE protection that also makes experienced enthusiasts speechless with amazement. It was specially formulated for Tommy Lund, which is recognised around Scandinavia and abroad for his skills in preparing and protecting most cherished motor cars.
Its formulation includes a 50 Vol. % of pure yellow Brazilian Grade One Carnauba wax and is not only providing an outstanding gloss experience, as it was also enriched with non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection for your paintwork too. It is the first wax ever which provides gloss and protection with no compromise. A wax container of 50ml is sufficient for 3 to 5 wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 3 to 6 months meaning that with one container of wax you can maintain your automobile investment for more than two years in a condition which usually is reserved to award-winning classics. A layer of “Tommy Lund’s Swissvax Utopia Wax” can last up to 6 to12 months. Due to its neutral coloration and its proverbial easy application, it can be used for all types and colours of paintwork.
Before Utopia is applied, the paint has to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to a flawless Swissvax finish.